Loredana Filip: Curriculum Vitae
- 10/2014–12/2016 M.A. North American Studies: Culture and Literature, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 05/2017–08/2019 PhD Studies, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- 04/2017–03/2018 Research assistant, Chair of American Studies, in particular literary studies, FAU Erlangen
- 10/2015–02/2017 Research assistant and tutor for international students at the Department of American Studies, FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 04/2018–04/2020 Lecturer at the Department of American Studies, FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Seit 08/2019 Research assistant, “Cultures of Vigilance,” LMU Munich
Topic PhD-thesis: From Self-Help to Human Enhancement: Contemporary North American Science and Fiction
Awards and Grants
- 2016 DAAD-Prize for the outstanding achievement of a foreign student.
- 2016 Graduation stipend for a foreign student (FAU, Erlangen).
- 2019 Diversity Fellowship of GAAS
- 2019 Travel grants by Dr. Alfred Vinzl-Stiftung at FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- 2019 Travel grant by the “Office for Gender and Diversity,” FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- 2019 Travel stipend by Welcome Trust for the conference Global Genetic Fictions in Leeds, 2019.
- 2021 The first runner-up of the "Best Conference Paper Margaret Atwood Society Award"
- German Association for American Studies (GAAS)
- Margaret Atwood Society